Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ok I promise I would share these with you from my happy thoughts so I'll share them now

In dallas:
In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly who you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what-have-you. The right person is still going to think the sun shines out of your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with. -Juno

Thuresday night: The opposite of the love is not hate, it's indefference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indefference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indefference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indefferance. -Elie Wiesel

Saturday night: Listen to those seeking change. Listen to those creating change.

1 comment:

  1. Love 'em all.
    Just imagining your face opening those up makes me so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete