Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Alright, I have 19 hours left in Michigan! This just seems crazy! I can't believe it's here already! I still have a lot to finish up but I don't think it is as much as I think. I'm all packed (Thank you Sarah, Jenny and Laurie!!) I'm alittle over the 80 pounds but I'm going with it! At this point there are only a few things left to fit somwhere, but only little things.

So here is the plan,
Tomorrow I fly out of Detroit at 7:30AM. I land in Dallas at 9:30 and have until 12:30 to find my way to the hotel. Staging begins at 12:30 and is non stop fun until 7? 8? I don't remember. Than we fly out to Belize Thuresday afternoon!!!

I'm so excited, but need to go make sure I have everything together!! Perhaps the next time I update I will be in Belize!!!

Until than...

No comments:

Post a Comment