Friday, October 15, 2010

Pics!!!


The view from my school! Yes that is the sea!


Me in front of the school
I'll post somemore later when there are kids!


The boys drumming at the drumming center. Awesome!


This is one of the walls in my kitchen/living area! The world map is one of the best things I've gotten in a care package! Thanks A!


My new bedroom! It's blue blue blue!

colleen is amazing and painted my kitchen!!


Gayla putting the finshing touches on my room!


This is one of my students, Ryan, he helped so much! and he's so cute!


My neighbor Derrick, I'm sure he painted more of my house than I did. I'm not actually sure how he got roped into helping in the first place :)

There are many more so I'm going to try to put them on a online photo album, soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so glad you loved the map. Maps rock. Care packages rock~ but I thought "August Rush" was the best part. ;)
    Miss you much,
    A
    PS- remember that one time we ate peanut Butter Pie at Sweet Ting. Yummmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, what a wonderful treat to speak to you! Your blogs are such fun to read and so informative and it makes me feel your excitement about Belize and your Peace Corp experience. That helps us miss you a little less knowing how much you are learning and doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, it was great to see pictures of you and your good friends and the painting party. You look great! Also the nice long blog you wrote this week. You are a busy girl and giving much to the Peace Corp program also. It fits you perfectly, it sounds like.
    As Always much love from Grandma And Grandpa

    ReplyDelete