Monday, September 20, 2010

oh boy!!!

So there isn’t too much new to report. Work hard and a lot at school. We have another holiday this week. Tuesday is indepenace day (29 years I believe) not sure what I’ll be doing for it. Perhaps just relaxing.
Something big does happen this week. Friday will in the 6th month mark of me leaving and Saturday will be 6 months in country. That just seems crazy! I can’t believe its been 6 months already!! Time is flying!
Something.. small that happens at 6th months is we start to have to pay duty on packages…so here are some tip if your going to be sending me something! 
-No tags… take off all prices and tags
-Call EVERYTHING used or old or something.
-The cheaper you say things are the less likely it is that some guy in the post office will look in it and the less likely they are to charge me $$$$$
Ok I think that’s all I have…  Thank you Thank you Thank you to EVERYONE who has sent me letters or packages, you have no idea how much they mean to me or how much they make my day! I’m really going to try to start writing more letter… but I wouldn’t hold your breath 
Now last but not least I’m way behind on my Happy thoughts of the day so here you go!!
~We choose our joys and our sorrows long before we experience them.
-Kahlil Gibran
~Knowledge plus character- that is the goal of true education.
-MLK Jr.
~The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.
-JP Morgan
~Listen and make the connections. Between you and them- make the connections
-ASB “Voices”
~Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
-MLK Jr.
~Kathleen Kelly: Why did you stop by again?
Joe Fox: I wanted to be your friend.
-You’ve got mail
~Connect one community with another and build some real power
-ASB “voices”
~Many fine things can be done in a day if you don’t always make that day tomorrow
~Lovers embrace that which is between them rather than each other.
-Kahlil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment